Best wishes during this holiday season!
If you can spare a few minutes in between the merry-making, here is this weekend’s reading list of economic and market news. To see all the links, go to news.tradersnarrative.com:
- Roubini on Further Round of Monetary Stimulus
- How a Handful of Merrill Lynch Bankers Helped Blow Up Their Own Firm
- The Next Major Disaster Developing for Bond Holders
- Wall St. Computers Read the News, and Trade on It
- Whitney’s Doomsday Comments Draw Fire From Muni Bond Supporters
- Your weekly Conversations with Casey
- Wall Street Sees Record Revenue
- Why Is CNBC Trying So Hard to Defend Insider Trading?
- Adam Hewison looks at crude oil
- Saxo Bank’s outrageous predictions for 2011
The above is just a sampler, for the full course meal, follow the graphic link below to news.tradersnarrative.com:
US Week Ahead
Vodpod videos no longer available.